Applying in Karachi
U.S. Consulate Karachi provides nonimmigrant visa services to facilitate the travel of the businessmen and women from Sindh and Balochistan Provinces in Pakistan.
- Appointments should be made through the American Express Travel Office in Karachi, or through SpeedEx offices across the two provinces. Click here for locations.
- We encourage travelers to apply at least three months prior to their intended date of travel.
- When seeking an appointment, applicants must provide supporting documentation, e.g. a letter, an e-mail or any other confirmation that he/she is traveling primarily for business purposes.
- Only the businessman/woman can apply for a visa in Karachi; currently family members accompanying a businessman/woman are not be able to apply in Karachi. ALL non-Business visa applicants must continue to apply at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad. Click here for information on other categories of U.S. Visas.
- Applicants scheduled for an interview in Karachi will be able to contact American Express to re-schedule their appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad. Once the interview has taken place, however, the case cannot be transferred between the Embassy and the Consulate.
Apply for a B1 visa here.